19th October 2016
Here I go again, yes that's correct, in 3 days time I will be back at Give Kids The World. My fourth year and Allan has likened me to the Pied Piper because this year I have 3 new people joining me.
On the 2nd June at 733 am I had a question about a post I had put on my Facebook page that I was returning and did anyone fancy joining me as I had a four bedroom villa. About 8 am I had a private message from Pauline, a lady I barely knew, we had daughters in common as my Hanna and her Danielle had both gone to the Stamford High School together and having finished their degrees had returned to Oakham and shared a flat and then a house together.. Within a few hours, Pauline had not only booked her flight but had also booked for her friend Lolly to come too, both staying the full three weeks. Like me, impulsive so hopefully that bodes well for a fun time together!
My lovely Debbie is returning again this year for 12 days and also Marilyn for a spell too! Debbie I met on a cruise 9 years ago, we reunited last year when she joined me at GKTW and was big trouble so I know we will have a great time again. Marilyn and I met on a safari in Zimbabwe in 2012, have met several times since and are indeed kindred spirits, Marilyn is a US citizen and lives in Boston, Massachusetts . More about these two in their days with me to come!
Can't wait........... just the packing saga to go yet.
More tomorrow, just wanted to check my blogging skills still worked
No comments:
Post a Comment