Friday, 28 October 2016

28th October 2016

Another early start as Marilyn and I were on breakfast in Nancy's Kitchen, both Marilyn and I put up our hands for hot food servers thinking we might be together, that didn't happen we were told where to go and what to do in no uncertain terms - funny how the different days shifts doing the same jobs are still very different. Today serving the hot breakfast was fine as far as the families were concerned but at one point I had to turn my face away as I was very close to tears - partly I guess due to anger but suspect it was more  due to a release of different emotions that you come across while at the village.

Now breaking news for Debbie, a gentleman of diminutive stature came into breakfast..... yes Tito was there and after I said hello and reminded him of our meeting last year he said 'yes', I do remember you. He also said he couldn't wait to see you next week Debbie. Now just how excited are you! shuffle, shuffle xxx😂

Early afternoon we went off shoe hunting and for a diblunch ( dinner/lunch). Unfortunately my blood sugar had a bit  of a dip so the shoe hunt went out of the window for me and we went back n search of diblunch. We went to Applebee's where Marilyn and I ate the other other evening  and enjoyed, but today in  3 words " it was rubbish , We waited far too little long  and 2 of the meals were absolutely dreadful . They were sent back but the replacements weren't a huge lot better. Ah well, you win some, you lose some...we lost?

This evenings shift was a re evolved version of Pirates and .princess party .

Okay more in the morning as sleep is need xxx






No comments:

Post a Comment