Friday, 21 October 2016

21st October 2016

Okay, two days before we are off and no, I still haven't packed!

I have however had my haircut...thank you Lindsay. Martha came around and had hers done too while Edith and Hattie both smiled their approval watching from their view points on the kitchen table

A trip to Costa was next on the agenda to meet up with Hanna, Mark and Evie as they were going away for the weekend  and I wouldn't be seeing them until my return.

Yes, I should have returned home to pack then but I didn't , I needed to get a letter from Make A Wish, thanking the people who donated the fantastic sum of £563 last weekend in my bucket collection as I wanted it displayed in Tesco's before I left- it should be up on Monday

Lots to do tomorrow, have a list and packing is on it somewhere, honestly!



1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading about your stay and seeing lots of photos!

    ReplyDelete