28th October
Continued
5.10 am now but continuing blog unfinished last night as sleep was needed.
Party tonight was called Once Upon A Village but to me it was almost identical to the
Pirates and Princess party of previous trips so I must confess to choosing what I thought was the best job on the previous evening as Derek was the host for both parties, think it was called gentle persuasion, alright it was begging! The four of us were doing make-overs, Marilyn and I worked on Princesses, Pauline on Pirates and Lolly on Mermaids.. . I think the prize for the best artist has to go to Lolly with Pauline a very close second, amazing work with the equipment we had available. Myself, I think might put my hand up for a different job next week! This year my tattoos were fine and I did not have to put one on a Mums chest as I did last year.
I missed seeing some of the volunteers that were usually there on this shift. 2 of the fantastic pirates were not there, they did really make it fun, but things sometimes have to change I suppose.
Pauline and Lolly tonight were awarded their ' official ' volunteers lanyard so it is official that we are all now official! Much to celebrate
Once back at the villa we sat outside talking and laughing about all sorts of things for a couple of hours and I am so delighted that my three companions love this place as much as I do and feel the magic of it as much as I do.
Another day to look forward to now.
Continued
5.10 am now but continuing blog unfinished last night as sleep was needed.
Party tonight was called Once Upon A Village but to me it was almost identical to the
Pirates and Princess party of previous trips so I must confess to choosing what I thought was the best job on the previous evening as Derek was the host for both parties, think it was called gentle persuasion, alright it was begging! The four of us were doing make-overs, Marilyn and I worked on Princesses, Pauline on Pirates and Lolly on Mermaids.. . I think the prize for the best artist has to go to Lolly with Pauline a very close second, amazing work with the equipment we had available. Myself, I think might put my hand up for a different job next week! This year my tattoos were fine and I did not have to put one on a Mums chest as I did last year.
I missed seeing some of the volunteers that were usually there on this shift. 2 of the fantastic pirates were not there, they did really make it fun, but things sometimes have to change I suppose.
Pauline and Lolly tonight were awarded their ' official ' volunteers lanyard so it is official that we are all now official! Much to celebrate
Once back at the villa we sat outside talking and laughing about all sorts of things for a couple of hours and I am so delighted that my three companions love this place as much as I do and feel the magic of it as much as I do.
Another day to look forward to now.
No comments:
Post a Comment