22nd October 2016
Well what a busy day today and yes, I finally managed to get packed, albeit not until about 2pm, finished by 3 pm though and my case is actually lighter than Allan's!
Can someone please explain to me why I cannot go away and leave anything unwashed or dirty.
This morning I got up early and cleaned the cooker, did some ironing. Allan changed and remade the bed for me, all washed and ironed now as well. Tonight we are in old clothes and everything has been washed and is ready for ironing
10.15 we met up with Lucy and our three beautiful granddaughters in Costa before I went off for, a first for me...... a manicure with gel nail varnish, compliments of Hanna, thank you darling! I had such a great time in there as well. As usually happens in Oakham there were several people I knew in there so we talked a lot, difficult to imagine me doing that I know as I am so shy, I was so delighted with my nails that I popped in to a shop and got some nail gel base, gel and top coat that matches my nails perfectly so this evening have had a pedicure courtesy of Allan π❤️ππ
An early start tomorrow, pick up for airport at 545 am for a great three weeks for both Allan and myself. Bhutan for Allan and Florida for me. 8,500 miles and 10 hours difference time wise apart but we will both have an amazing time of that I am sure .
Night
Well what a busy day today and yes, I finally managed to get packed, albeit not until about 2pm, finished by 3 pm though and my case is actually lighter than Allan's!
Can someone please explain to me why I cannot go away and leave anything unwashed or dirty.
This morning I got up early and cleaned the cooker, did some ironing. Allan changed and remade the bed for me, all washed and ironed now as well. Tonight we are in old clothes and everything has been washed and is ready for ironing
10.15 we met up with Lucy and our three beautiful granddaughters in Costa before I went off for, a first for me...... a manicure with gel nail varnish, compliments of Hanna, thank you darling! I had such a great time in there as well. As usually happens in Oakham there were several people I knew in there so we talked a lot, difficult to imagine me doing that I know as I am so shy, I was so delighted with my nails that I popped in to a shop and got some nail gel base, gel and top coat that matches my nails perfectly so this evening have had a pedicure courtesy of Allan π❤️ππ
An early start tomorrow, pick up for airport at 545 am for a great three weeks for both Allan and myself. Bhutan for Allan and Florida for me. 8,500 miles and 10 hours difference time wise apart but we will both have an amazing time of that I am sure .
Night
No comments:
Post a Comment